Vision, Mission, & Beliefs
Bailey’s Elementary for the Arts and Sciences Mission Statement:
At Bailey's Elementary for the Arts and Sciences we exist to empower students to reach their highest potential by becoming active, lifelong learners who are caring and contributing community members.
Bailey’s Elementary for the Arts and Sciences Vision Statement:
The best way to achieve the mission of Bailey’s Elementary for the Arts and Sciences is for the staff to work together as a professional learning community. We envision a school where:
- We create an enriching environment that supports the academic, social, emotional, and physical needs of all students.
- We challenge our students to think critically, to solve problems, and to reflect on their learning.
- We deepen understanding of academic concepts by integrating the arts, sciences, and technology across disciplines.
- We provide opportunities and resources to promote appreciation of the arts and sciences, and to encourage environmental stewardship.
Bailey’s Elementary for the Arts and Sciences Belief Statement:
- Students and staff thrive in a vibrant, healthful, safe, enriching, and respectful environment.
- High expectations inspire high performance.
- Families play a fundamental role in their children’s education.
- Early childhood education is crucial to school readiness and future success.